This Nut Knits

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tidly Winks Quilt

Here's a progress pic of my Tidly Winks Quilt. It is going to be a small lap quilt for my youngest sister Jane. Her birthday is March 29, so is should be no problem to get it all done. I am finished sewing all the blocks together. It is made from a charm pack, and the fabric line was called tidly winks, very cute and colorful. I used 36 5" squares and cut them on the diagonal and made this pattern, pretty random, as I only had one of each block, but I am pleased with it so far. My plan for tomorrow is to put on a border of the turquoise blue, and then a brown border. I think I am going to back it with a bright pink flannel. Should be warm and cuddly for studying. This is really the only crafting that took place this weekend. I have been working on Ariann, but no progress pics. Hopefully I will finish it this week (but I've said that before. I'm also feeling the need to knit socks too, so I'll have to fit in some time to knit some more of my Bells and Whistles socks. That's all for now, I'm going to have my tea and get some more of Ariann done.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: