This Nut Knits

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another Finished Project


Oh My, I must be on a roll. Two finished projects this week, and the week is not over yet. This was my first pair of Jaywalkers (I must be the only knit blogger that hasn't knit them yet!), and also my first time working with Sundara's Hand dyed yarn. Yum, and yum. I loved Grumperina's pattern, so easy to memorize, and double yum on the yarn. The colorway reminds me of grape jelly! I actually loved the pattern so much, that I cast on another of Grumperina's patterns right away! Roza's Socks, from the Spring 2007 IK. I had planned to start the Retrograde sweater today, but I realized I don't have the right needles, so I have to get some first, besides you should always have at least one pair of socks on the needles at a time, right?

2 comments:

Betty said...

Hey! I have not forgotten that I was going to help you chane your blog header. Email me at betty AT knittingbetty DOT com and I'll reply with a short tutorial.

Sandykins57 said...

I just cast on for my first pair of Jaywalkers last night. So, no, you're not the only knitter in the world! ;) I'm doing both at the same time on a circular needle and have only gotten to the first repeat of the leg pattern. I'm liking them so far. Yours are very pretty.