This Nut Knits

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lost my Blogging Mojo

I'm still alive. I guess I just lost my mojo for blogging. It's been a very busy week, but I have been knitting and sewing. Actually I have done quite a bit, but not posted any progress or pictures as some of my current projects may be gifts intended for possible readers of this blog. I wouldn't want to spoil any secrets. But..... I will tease you all with a few peeks at my current sewing projects. You can guess what they are, but I will have to keep you all in suspense until the recipients have the gifts!


I have been knitting away at Roza's Socks. I am really enjoying the pattern ( Thanks Grumperina) now that I have the brioche stitch pattern down. I had to frog it three times before I got it right. The YO is kinda confusing, but once I got it I was hooked. I am halfway done, with one full sock completed. I'd better cast of for the second soon before SSS sets in!!! The yarn I'm using is Jojoland Melody, I don't recall the colorway (and I'm too lazy to go and look at the ball band), but I do know that it is a discontinued color. I wasn't really sure if I would like the feel of them as it is 100% wool, but they are quite nice feeling, and best of all the sock fits my foot really well. My last pair, the purple Jaywalkers are a little sloppy in the leg. I may actually put them in the dryer to see if that helps. These picture are not the best, as the light is bad today, but you get the idea. More pics when there are two socks to show.

No comments: