This Nut Knits

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yarn Filled Wednesday


Today was a good yarn day! That means I had two packages come to me. My Knit Picks order arrived, which consisted of yarn for two sweaters, Wool of the Andes for the Retrograde sweater for V, and Shine Worsted in Cream, for a summer cardi for me. I had totally intended on another Ariann, but I have come across another pattern that I like. It's called Lucy in the Sky, and it's really nice. Also some more sock yarn that I got for a steal on the Destash site. Nice colorways, one is green and blue, and the other is pink with orange. They will get knit up some day, but for now they will go in the stash bin, which is starting to bulge. I got a little knitting done today. I've been working on the Jane Pullover. Both sleeves are done now, and seamed. I am working the fronts, and then I just have to figure out how to put it all together. I am going to put the push on this one now, and hopefully get it done by the end of the weekend. I am really wanting to cast on more socks, but I need to finish up Jane first. I have decided to do Jaywalkers with my Sundara Yarn, as I was contemplating yesterday. I also got signed up for Sockapalooza. Yay! I was so excited to get all my info in, and now I just have to wait to see who is going to be my sock pal. Must go and get knitting!

No comments: